Smile for the camera!
EOTN ambassador Katie is ready and raring to go for Kielder Marathon weekend. Here are her top tips for a great Kielder run!
- Smile for the camera. There are lots of camera’s dotted all over Kielder half marathon, make sure you’re smiling, even if you’re running up hill.
- Take time to take in the beautiful scenery. Mile 6/10 is usually a good place to take a little 5 minute break, have a look at just how beautiful Kielder is.
- Save a little bit of energy for Bull Crag at mile 8, you’ll know once you’re there, trust me.
- Don’t start your sprint finish too early, the finish is slightly up hill so you don’t want to peak to soon.
- Make sure you have a little bit of spare change for the WI tent at the end. I can’t stress enough just how incredible the cakes are.